Sunday, October 17, 2010

Not Much Progress on NPP

I had a very busy, hectic and long retreat last week.  All of the classes that I participated in were fun.  The instructors were great.  I enjoyed Bonnie Hunter's classes.  We started a Pineapple Blossom and Blue Ridge Beauty.  Both had tons of pieces and required a lot of stitching.  Needless to say, I returned home completely drained and exhausted.  With so much going on at work as well, I did not get much done on the nine patch pineapple.  I have completed unit 2.  Haven't started unit 3 yet, the pieces are all cut out.  No pictures yet, but will try to get some posted this week.  Have a great week.

1 comment:

Teaquilts said...

Welcome back! I'm glad you have fun at the retreat. I can understand about being busy. I keep getting side tracked myself. I look forward to seeing your progress not only on this quilt, but also on the retreat projects.