Monday, November 22, 2010

Progress report....

Well, I'm up to the point where my blocks are all sewn together, and the top and bottom first pieced borders are on. I would have had more than that done, except, after I made one of the side borders, I discovered that I had turned the pinwheel triangles the wrong way, so there was some ripping going on. (sigh). I've also noticed that one of the pinwheel triangles in the quilt itself is turned the wrong way. But, I have a spare unit, I'm not sure why, that I think I can applique over it. I'm hoping, in between other projects, to get this finished this week.

2 comments:

Mary L. said...

Looks great!

Teaquilts said...

Cathy - Love the blue version of this quilt. It's just perfect and your stash of fabrics blended very nicely. I know that you are doing a happy dance so I'm doing it with you.