Thursday, July 29, 2010

So excited

I'm so excited to be part of an online sew along. I've done BOM's before, but not something like this. It should be a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to getting the book. I've ordered it, and it's been shipped, so it's just a matter of waiting, not too terribly patiently, I must confess, for it to arrive in the mail. It's been a week, and the shipping method said that it could take anywhere from 5 to 11 days. Once it gets here, and I see it in person, and see the fabric requirements, I'll decide on the colour. I'm leaning towards the reds right now, simply because that was what initially caught my eye so strongly. And, if I don't have enough reds, well, that's all the excuse I need to buy more fabric, as if I've ever needed much of an excuse. (giggle). But, if I have to order more fabric, that means I have to wait for it to arrive before getting started. Patience is definitely not one of my strong points. Decisions, decisions............

No comments: