Friday, July 30, 2010

Tea's Fabrics

Here are my fabrics for the project.  One of my red fabrics must be hiding somewhere because I only see 14 of them.  The creams are a grouping I've been collecting for a few years.  I'll use a good variety of those even though the pattern requires only 12 fabrics.  UPDATED... I forgot to mention  that I washed my red fabrics in Retayne using hot water.  Let me tell you that water was really, really red.  I'm hoping that once was enough as I'd previously washed them prior to this as I used to wash all fabrics before putting them away.

1 comment:

Livin' Blue Quilter said...

They are looking really good. I especially like your selection of creams. You can never have too many. If the water was still red, I would wash them one more time. It is a possibility that it could be just 1 or 2 fabrics that are still bleeding. Maybe you can isolate them somehow to determine if that is the case. We are almost ready to start! Robin