Saturday, September 25, 2010

I am working...

This is the first weekend in a long time, that I can remember where I did not have an outside obligation, grandkids, kids, parents, job, wedding etc.  So, I am working.  I am completing a few blocks for a graduation gift and then I am all set up to cut strips.  I have a retreat coming up in a couple weeks and getting ready for that has been a major task.  I am scheduled to take 2 back to back classes with Bonnie Hunter, so I need to be ready.  Maybe I will have a picture to share tomorrow.

1 comment:

Teaquilts said...

Robin, I understand about obligations, both quilting and non quilting. I work hard yesterday as I have another wedding this weekend, but in Atlanta. So I'll start preparing for my trip and will not get much sewing done now. I'll post what I have so far on design wall Monday though.