Monday, September 27, 2010

Unit 2 done

I have all my unit 2's done. Actually, they were done before we headed off on vacation. I got tired of just working on the triangles. So, I did them in sets where I did a few triangles, then did some strips, and then more triangles, and more strips. I'm liking the way they are looking. The picture shows a little darker than they actually are. They are bundled in stacks of ten. 


Teaquilts said...

Good job Cathy. I think Robin and I am still working on these puppies. I'm out of town this weekend and will not work on them. However, I plan to finish them by Monday for sure.

Quilter Kathy said...

I would work in the same way...a few triangles and then a few strips, etc
They look great!