Saturday, September 4, 2010

Unit 2 done

After a marathon sewing day yesterday, I managed to meet my goal of getting all the unit 2s done before we leave for vacation. We'll be back the weekend of September 18th. I'll be taking my laptop with it's satellite stick with me, so I can keep in touch with how you are doing. We're going camping in our trusty old hardtop trailer. If I can find space, I might take my cutting mat, and blue fabrics, and rotary cutter, so that, if you are ready to move on to step 3 before I get back, I can do some cutting. No further pics yet, sorry.

2 comments:

Teaquilts said...

Goodness Cathy - have fun camping. I'm not the camping type but do enjoy landscape scenery. I have major issues with critters and can't even sleep outside (too noisy). We will wait for Robin to finish her tri recs and perhaps next weekend work on the light strips needed to complete unit 2. Enjoy your trip and maybe Robon and I can wait until you get back to finish the next step.

Cathy said...

Your pieces are looking so pretty. I am definitely going to have to invest in more reds and make a red and cream quilt, some day. We'll be back by the weekend of the 18th. Maybe sooner, if the 14 day weather trend is accurate. Daytime temps in the high teens, which could make the nights quilt cool. Good thing there are lots of quilts around here. LOL