Sunday, September 19, 2010

We're home

We're back from vacation, and I'm ready and raring to get going again on this quilt. I hope I didn't hold everyone else up while we were gone. It was a lovely, restful, quiet, and very cold camping vacation. I am grateful for hydro supplied campsites, and electric heaters. They made the difference between having to huddle under the numerous quilts I took, doing nothing but shiver, and being comfortable while sitting in the trailer with my needle work, and good books.

2 comments:

Livin' Blue Quilter said...

Welcme back. It sounds as if you had a really restful vacation. You haven't been holding me up. I had to put things aside for a few days to do an unexpected baby quilt. I expect to get back to work on this quilt this week. I am getting sort of anxious to see the finished top.

Teaquilts said...

Welcome home! I did not work on the quilt this week either as I've been working on baby quilts too. I'll get the book out and make a post tomorrow evening for the next assignment. I think we are needing to cut a lot of 1.5" strips.