Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sorry for Delay...Next Step, Unit 2

I'm very sorry for the delay in posting the next set of directions for the sew-along.  I made one of the unit 2s needed for the next step.  We need quite a few of these little units.  Please refer to page 27 and 29 for cutting and sewing directions.  At lease we don't have to slice and dice these little ones.  I'll try to work on these, but I'm giving at least 2 weekends to get them done.  As usual, let me know when you're done!

Teajuana

2 comments:

Livin' Blue Quilter said...

No problem...yes they are small. Two weekends will work out. I may not get to start on them until later in the week. So, I won't feel rushed. Should we press the seams open?

Teaquilts said...

Robin, mostly I press my seams open unless strip piecing. So, I'd say yes, press seams open as the blocks just lay flat in the completed quilt blocks. It also makes for a smoother surface when quilting. Remember, just my opinion...