Sunday, August 22, 2010

Unit One -- Done

I have made it through unit one.  Unit two should be easier now that I have a few techniques down.  My biggest challenge was pressing open the seams.  I tried doing it with the regular iron and after several burnt finger tips, I realized that I had one of those small pressing wands.  That's what I get for having so many gadgets that I have lost count.  Let me know when we are ready for unit two.  That should be fun!


Cathy said...

Woohoo! Good for you! When do we start the next unit.

Teaquilts said...

We can start the next unit this weekend. I'll post something in the next day or so.

Great job everybody!